Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Signs of Spring - Flowers and Taxes

I saw the daffodils popping up this weekend. This must mean spring is on the way. I do however know there will be at least one more snow storm. There always is one in late March or April.

I just finished my taxes. Actually, I finished them last night and when I went to print them off, I ran out of paper! Just my luck! So I went to the Office Depot tonight and picked up a whole new ream of paper. I wonder how long it will last? The last one lasted me over a year I think.

Have you ever gone to the office supply store for one thing and wandered around for things you 'might need?' I swear, the office supply store sucks you in and you think "hey, I really need a 12 pack of sharpies, post-it notes and a couple of 3" binders." Well, I went to pick up my new ream of paper and while wandering, I remembered I wanted to pick up a flash drive. For those who do not know, a flash drive is the latest in media storage. First there were big magnetic tapes, then there were floppy disks, big ones and small ones, then the CD and DVD came along. Finally, the flash drive. It has lots of alias' too: flash drive, memory stick, memory key,little tiny 'lipstick sized' thing. Some people at my office call it by the name on the device...mine would be called the SanDisc Cruzer. After checking out the prices on the flash drives as I was walking up the register, I was finally approached by the sales person...'do you need any help?' Yeah, five minutes ago. Oh well, customer service...that is another topic for another day.
-ciao

No comments: