Monday, June 11, 2007

Weekend Update

Well, this week has been sooo long and the weekend sooo short. We got back late at night from Denver and had to be up to work in the morning. I luckily have the option to work from home if my schedule allows. I spent Monday in my PJs logged into work, answering emails and working on my 'stuff'. The remainder of the week, I was sooooo tired. I do not know why, but I am not sleeping at night. I fall asleep at 10 PM and then wake up at 2 AM and cannot get back to sleep. By the time I fall back to sleep, I have to get up for work... It is a crazy cycle. So, this week I am going to work on sleeping through the night. I never took 'sleeping pills' until my eye surgery, but I am now a firm believer if you cannot break the wake up cycle. I got lots of rest this weekend so I am hoping to start off on the right foot...er pillow. I have a really busy week at work this week. I am in a training class for three days. That means all of the work I normally do will have to get done before or after the class...ugh. Sally, Mom and I have tickets to LeMiz this week. This is the last of the seven shows we had tickets to for this season at Pioneer Theatre. We saw a bunch of really good shows and plays this time around. Well, I am off to bed...zzzzzzzzzz

No comments: