Well, I had good intentions to update my postings.....that did not work out, so I guess I will just start current. I had to laugh at Sally's blog about cleaning and the 56 things you should throw away NOW. I bet we threw out most of that list. Since moving to NY, I have really learned about what is a real necessity and what is not. I know now why there is no Costco in Manhattan, there is no room for keeping bulk items. While it would be nice to 'stock' up on things, there are a few things you need to consider living in New York....1. Where to store the 'extra' 23 rolls of toilet paper. 2. Will this giant bag of shredded cheese fit in my refrigerator. and finally 3. How will I carry a case of water home????? There are many different things that you get used to living in New York.
No comments:
Post a Comment