Over Easter weekend, Sally and I made plans to go to Arizona. Both of us were burnt out from work and needed a break in the sun. Since Hawaii was not a logical destination for sun and fun over a weekend, Arizona was the next best option. We searched the Internet for a resort to go and stay where we could just 'sit'. We found the Point South Mountain Resort.
This place was a waterpark and golf resort. When we vacation, Sally and I love to 'sit' and do nothing but read magazines, watch the kids and chat on our vacations. We invited Mom and Mel to come too. They were excited to golf. I think they golfed 18 holes three days straight. This trip was Mom's first trip golfing after her surgery. Sally, Chris and family and I flew on Wednesday and stayed the weekend. We met up with Mom and Mel for dinner one night. Sally and I went to the mall one afternoon for some shopping. Chris had to leave on Saturday morning to get back to SLC for work. The Easter bunny visited our hotel suite and brought the kids a basket with some candy and toys. We all had a great time at the resort and got some much needed rest and relaxation. There was a concert on Saturday and the kids had fun singing along. They even got a t-shirt!
Mason was fascinated by the magician. After the show, he was doing 'magic tricks' of his own.We returned from our trip ready to join the rat race once again.....Can't wait for the next vacation!

No comments:
Post a Comment