
I traveled for work with my friend Paula for a week to NYC and another few days to St. Louis. We worked hard all week and then played on the weekend before going to St. Louis. On one night we went to a Broadway show, Avenue Q. It was a great show. This show has muppet like characters, but it is NOT for kids. We went shopping on Saturday to a huge outlet mall, then on Sunday we took a bus to Atlantic City. I was not impressed at all with Atlantic City. It was small, windy, dirty and rundown. Save your money and your time and just go to Wendover! Paula and I could not find a table to play on for less than $10. I guess we are cheap?
The pictures here are a few I took from the 49th floor of the office in NYC. Can you believe the view?

No comments:
Post a Comment