ANOTHER CHAIR!!! As I exited my building, I looked left then right and there it was...in the spot where the building puts the garbage and recycling each night. I was thinking, some may wonder where in the world do I live where there is garbage piled nightly on the curb. Garbage collection in the city happens during the night, so every night businesses place their garbage on the curb for pick-up. There are no huge garbage cans like in the suburbs. All the garbage is piled in bags on the edge of the street. During the night a crew of garbage trucks come around and take the bags. In the morning, all of the bags are usually gone and some of the recyclables are left for a later pick-up. Enough about the garbage...but that is why I keep spotting these chairs. From now forward I am going to just post the pic fo these random chairs.
A Random Picture Review....in no specific order!
14 years ago

1 comment:
Emily, this is something really special. You are probably the first person ever to specializes in curbside chair photograpy. You might become famous!
Post a Comment