Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Forecast was for Snow....


Well, the forecast for this past Sunday Night/Monday Morning was for snow....3-8 inches in the city...right. Well, the storm did pull through. Monday morning the storm was in full force. I bundled up in my coat, boots, hat and scarf and headed to work....remember I walk to work, not from my car to the building. By the time I got to work, I had enough snow stuck to my coat that I looked like a snowman. I shook that off my coat and went into work. I did not leave the building until it was time to go home. I took some pics on my way home of the 'aftermath'.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry that you're having to endure that nasty snow. We have been getting our share here. About 2" at a time every few days. It melts, though, in between storms. The mountains are really piling it up though. I wish I could figure out how to use my google name, but everytime I try it erases my message. I've signed up about 4 or 5 times now.! Love ya - Mom

Anonymous said...

See comment on blog below. Love Mom