Walking home from work, there were another few chairs up for grabs on the street this week. A few posts back, I talked about how there are often chairs just sitting on the street waiting for 'pick-up', either for the trash or something else. This week I spotted two more just 'sitting' in there. One was an office chair the other was a chair that may have been a 'guest chair' in an office. I do not know why I find chairs on the street so funny???? I did not take a pic of the first one, but had my camera ready this one. I asked Jeremy to sit in the chair and pose, but he quickly refused......You never can tell where a chair may have come from, especially if it is just sitting on the street......
A Random Picture Review....in no specific order!
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment