On my way home from work I was walking past some stuff left on the street for the trash and guess what was there...you guessed it....chairs!!! Actually this time it was a dumpster with pieces and parts of chairs. I am sure there are a few people who received a brand new chairs this week somewhere in New York. I was so disappointed that I did not have my camera with me to take a picture...but, I was on the phone with Sally and when I said "oh no, I do not have my camera with me...", she asked if I had spotted more chairs. So there is the picture in your mind...me, walking and talking on the phone then saddened because I did not have a camera to take a pic of more chairs. I do not know why I am so obsessed with these chairs.
Adios.
A Random Picture Review....in no specific order!
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment