Sunday, February 22, 2009

Jen's Wedding

My friend Jennifer got married to her fiance Jonah this weekend. Jennifer and Jonah are Korean and had a traditional Korean Dinner and wedding. She invited those of us from the office to attend. Jeremy and I took the train to Pelham and met Peter for a ride to the church. Jen was so thoughtful to arrange for the 'work friends' to have a reserved place to sit for the dinner reception. We had a great time during the wedding festivities. Of course, at the end of the reception, I had to get up for the 'always fun' single girl walk of shame to get ready to catch the bouquet....I did not catch it. Jeremy had to go up when they summoned the single guys.

We had a great time visiting with each other, Cristiane and family, Luciene and her husband Douglas, Jeremy, Peter, David and Me. After the Wedding, Dinner and Reception, there was an 'after party'. We traveled back to the city and had a great time at a club until early into the morning. I have posted a few pics below


Me and Jeremy and Cristiane's little one, 'Baby Brian'


Luciene (left) with Cristiane and her two little ones, Barbara and 'Baby Brian'


Jeremy (left) on stage with Jen


David (left), Peter (middle), Jeremy (right)


Third Avenue at 3:00 AM...the city that never sleeps!

1 comment:

Great Salt Luke said...

Nice pics! Looks like you guys had a blast.